LaMar Real Estate is a brokerage truly dedicated to you, the customer. Our mantra says it all, “it’s all in the details…” With LaMar Real Estate you will not be a number, a “deal” or a “transaction;” you will not have to deal with multiple people when you have a question. Think of it as white glove service with a twist-there are no gloves, just real people helping real people.
Rachel’s years of experience in the industry, both as a Realtor/Broker and as a real estate attorney, allowed her to take the things that worked, toss those that did not, and put it all together to form a company that is genuinely true to the core. Rachel has surrounded herself with the best people in the business-mortgage brokers, title representatives, escrow officers-people she has worked with and found to have standards of service that mirror her own. She will not settle for anything but the best, and neither should you.
Here are some things that make our service stand out:
- Track Record: 100% customer satisfaction, numerous awards, top producer
- Attorney: A legal background means more distinguished service for you. Rachel was a real estate attorney before starting her career as a Realtor, and has skills that most agents do not have when it comes to understanding purchase and listing contracts and negotiating.
- Broker: Brokers are held to a higher fiduciary standard than agents, and this benefits your experience and service.
- Dedicated Attention: Limited client intake so as not to jeopardize your service.
- No Buck-Passing: Personal attention means you will always reach Rachel, not an assistant or secretary.
- Experience: Rachel is an experienced Realtor/Broker, with 12 years in the field as an agent/broker and three as a real estate lawyer. In this market there is no place for inexperienced agents. Rachel’s background and legal understanding of contracts is a plus.
- Professional: Consummate professionalism throughout the transaction. “It’s all in the details…”
- Integrity: Integrity is the most important quality in an agent, and that will never be compromised.
- Certified Short Sale & Foreclosure Specialist: Rachel is certified by the National Association of Realtors as a short sale and foreclosure specialist, so if you need the experience of an expert she is there for you. Rachel also published a book in 2008 to help people facing foreclosure, and also trained agents on how to work with distressed properties.
- Company: LaMar Real Estate is small enough to make a difference in your transaction–you will not be just another number in the mill–but strong enough to offer top-notch marketing and use of the most current technology available…all this with old-fashioned business ethics and dedication.
- Community: Staying in touch with the community is imperative, and this is a priority for us. We keep up with local issues, news and trends to provide information and insight on a daily basis via multiple social media sites, blogging and videos. You will also find us on media/internet radio appearances, agent training seminars, articles in local magazines and papers, and national blog guest posts.
- In the Loop: Rachel is an avid writer and writes for various local publications, her own blog, and also has written guest posts for national real estate blogsites.
Come and see why working with LaMar Real Estate can make a difference.