LaMar Real Estate is a brokerage truly dedicated to you, the customer. Our mantra says it all, “it’s all in the details…” With LaMar Real Estate you will not be a number, a “deal” or a “transaction;” you will not have to deal with multiple people when you have a question. Think of it as white glove service with a twist—there are no gloves, just real people helping real people.
My years of experience in the industry, both as a Realtor/Broker and as a real estate attorney, allowed me to take the things that worked, toss those that did not, and put it all together to form a company that is genuinely true to the core. I have surrounded myself with the best people in the business—mortgage brokers, title representatives, escrow officers—people I have worked with and found to have standards of service that mirror my own. I will not settle for anything but the best, and neither should you.
Here are some things that I feel make our service stand out:
- Track Record: 100% customer satisfaction, numerous awards, top producer
- Attorney: A legal background means more distinguished service for you. Rachel was a real estate attorney before starting her career as a Realtor, and has skills that most agents do not have when it comes to understanding purchase and listing contracts and negotiating.
- Broker: Held to a higher fiduciary standard than an agent, benefitting your service.
- Dedicated Attention: Limited client intake so as not to jeopardize your service.
- No Buck-Passing: Personal attention means you will always reach Rachel, not an assistant or secretary.
- Experience: Rachel is an experienced Realtor/Broker, with 8 years in the field as an agent and three as a real estate lawyer. In this market there is no place for inexperienced agents.
- Professional: Consummate professionalism throughout the transaction. It’s all in the details…
- Integrity: Integrity is the most important quality in an agent, and that will never be compromised.
- Certified Short Sale & Foreclosure Specialist: Rachel is certified by the National Association of Realtors as a short sale and foreclosure specialist, so if you need the experience of an expert she is there for you. Rachel also published a book in 2008 to help people facing foreclosure.
- Company: LaMar Real Estate is small enough to make a difference in your transaction–you will not be just another number in the mill–but strong enough to offer top-notch marketing and use of the most current technology available.
- Community: Staying in touch with the community is imperative, and this is a priority for us. We keep up with local issues, news and trends to provide information and insight on a daily basis via multiple social media sites, blogging and videos.
- In the Loop: Rachel is an avid writer and writes for various local publications, her own blog, and also posts for two national real estate blogs.
Come and see why working with LaMar Real Estate can make a difference.